Distefan 3D Printing works exclusively with Shapeways – the world’s largest online 3D printing service, community and marketplace.
Shapeways handles all Distefan 3D Printing financial transactions, as well as production from its factories in New York City, USA, and Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
All Distefan 3D Printing Items is made to order.
Due to complex production, an ordered piece is ready for shipment in 6 days upon ordering.
So, if you have a specific date in mind when you want an item to be delivered, be careful to order on time.
Shapeways ships worldwide, from their factory that is nearest to you.
The cost of shipping will be calculated at the checkout.
For more information about carriers, delivery times and pricing for various countries, visit the Shipping Information page.
As soon as your order is shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking number that you can use to monitor the status of your order in transit.
When you place an order, you will have the possibility to cancel it if the production of the ordered item hasn’t started yet.
You may cancel your order via My Orders page. All you need to do is click on the order number and then click “Cancel Order”.
Once an item goes into production, we can no longer change or cancel it.
Shapeways handles all our payments.
For more information on payment options you can visit Shapeways’ FAQ page.
Depending on your country, customs may charge taxes/import fees when importing and delivering your product.
Contact the carrier and the customs authority in your country for further information.
If you have any problems with the delivered item please contact our team and then we will contact Shapeways on your behalf.
You can help speed up the process by sending an email with a picture of the piece you received, the bag with barcode that the piece came in, and the package for the order.
You can read more on Shapeways’ return policy here.
Shapeways offers full money back guarantee on all orders.
The terms are as follows:
- Orders containing precious metals and orders of any material over $200 in value must be returned to Shapeways at customer’s expense in order to receive refund.
- Shapeways reserves the right to revoke this offer if we identify what we believe to be a pattern of abuse or fraud.
- We want to know why you were not satisfied. We reserve the right to require an explanation of why you are requesting a refund and a photograph of the product for which the refund is being requested before issuing the refund.
- We do not cover import duties, tariffs, or other fees paid by customers to third parties in order to receive the order.
- We do not provide refunds for products that have been used, altered, or damaged after you’ve received the shipment.