- Fleetscale 1/96 USS Missouri hull (designed by John R. Haynes)
- Fleetscale 1/96 Tennessee class battleship
- Loyalhanna Dockyard 1/96 Iowa class battleship hull
- Scale Shipyard 1/96 USS Arizona BB-39, late-war USS Pennsylvania BB-38 option
- Scale Shipyard 1/96 USS Tennessee BB-43 (also as USS California BB-44)
- Scale Shipyrad 1/96 USS Maryland BB-46, late-war option
- Scale Shipyard 1/96 USS North Carolina BB-55 (also as USS Washington BB-56)
- Scale Shipyard 1/96 USS Massachusetts BB-59 (also as USS South Dakota, USS Alabama and USS Indiana)
- Scale Shipyard 1/96 USS Iowa BB-61 (also as USS New Jersey, USS Missouri, USS Wisconsin, USS Kentucky and USS Illinois)
Real scaled from original
Hollowed to saved material
Set 2 Units
If you need a different size or a custom part designed just for you?
Please send me a PM.
Some part cleanup will be necessary. The 3D printing process uses a waxy substance to support certain part features. Although the parts are cleaned by Shapeways, some waxy residue may remain. It can be safely removed with water and a mild aqueous detergent like "Simple Green" using an old, soft toothbrush, Q-tips or pipe cleaners. Customers report that "Bestine" and "Goo Gone" also work well.
During the printing process, liquid resin is cured by ultraviolet light. Microscopic bits of resin may remain uncured. Let your parts sit in direct sunlight for a few hours to fully cure the resin.
Water-based acrylic paints meant for plastics is strongly recommended. Other paints, especially enamels, may not cure on Frosted Detail 3D-printed plastics.