Ship Class Used On:
- Mark 7: Arkansas (BM-7) class
- "Flush Deck" destroyers: Cassin (D-43), Aylwin (D-47), O'Brien (D-51), Caldwell (D-69), Wickes (D-75) and Clemson (D-186) classes
- Submarines: S-105 ("S" class), Dolphin (SS-169), Shark (SS-174), Perch (SS-176), Salmon (SS-180) and Balao (SS-285 to SS-291) classes
- Also used on armed yachts, patrol gunboats, Eagle boats and various auxiliaries
- Submarines of the Gato class (SS-212) as refitted
Real scaled from original.
Hollowed to saved material.
If you need a different size or a custom part designed just for you?
Please send me a PM.
Some part cleanup will be necessary. Water-based acrylic paints meant for plastics is strongly recommended. Other paints, especially enamels, may not cure on Frosted Detail 3D-printed plastics.