This was a "Torpedo Boat Cannon" used on the German "Narvik" class destroyers (Type 36A and Type 36A Mod).
Single Mountings: 15 cm/55 (5.9") TBts K C/36
Ship Class Used On:
- Prototypes tested on Type 34 Bruno Heinemann (Z8) for a brief time
- Type 36A and 36A (mod) "Narvik" (Z23 and Z37) classes
- Light Cruiser Emden was rearmed with these guns in 1942
- Used in some merchant cruisers and supply ships
- Planned for Z40/SP1 Scout Cruiser Class and Schlachtschiff "O" Class
Real scaled from original.
Hollowed to saved material.
If you need a different size or a custom part designed just for you?
Please send me a PM.
Some part cleanup will be necessary. Water-based acrylic paints meant for plastics is strongly recommended. Other paints, especially enamels, may not cure on Frosted Detail 3D-printed plastics.